JEWELRY PRODUCTION - Wax Production
We are searching for a Part-Time Production Associate to join our small team at Seaworthy in Portland, OR.
- Wax part production/processing
- Working with molds (injection)
- Inspection and repair of product
- Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Packing pieces and inventory tracking
- Resizing rings in wax
- Fitting stones to wax molds for production
- Adding wax bails & jump rings
- Other jewelry production as needed, casting clean up, etc
- Managing molds and masters
- Working with team to manage production schedules and meet order deadlines
- Assisting in the retail store as needed (all team members help out in the retail store)
Minimum of 1 year experience within jewelry manufacturing environment, lost-wax process and or molded part production preferred.
Individuals who are motivated, dependable and have the necessary qualifications are encouraged to send a resume. This job requires a self-starter with an ability to work alone and in a team. Seaworthy is a very small company and the needs can really vary, we are often wearing a variety of hats. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, that loves handmade jewelry, sustainable fashion and is excited about improving the way we manufacture our wearable goods today!
This is a part-time position, hours will fluctuate based on production needs. This would be a great job for a student or another jeweler looking for supplemental income.
Jewelry production is a physical job that involves repetitive motions, please keep that in mind when applying.
Part-time hours could fall between Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm. Some flexibility within that time frame.
Hourly pay, depending upon experience. Wellness benefit, paid time off and retirement match, after qualification period.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
*PLEASE! Do not drop off resumes in person.*