The holiday season is here and we're looking for some additional help to get through this busy time. The Seaworthy studio is a sacred place to all of us - so finding the next person to join the team is not just about experience but about personality and drive. So, if you're interested in working with us - please read the job description below and send your cover letter and resume to Marisa at email@example.com. Please tell me who you are and why you'd like to join the team. (Email only, resumes without cover letters will not be considered)
This is a part-time, temporary, entry-level position to begin immediately and end on 12/18/15. There are two Studio Assistant positions to be filled.
We are looking for someone that:
- has an interest in fashion based business and handmade production
- has basic jewelry making or craft experience
- is willing to do a variety of tasks from packing & shipping to assembly and everything in between
- can perform repetitive tasks with precision
- is self-motivated, self-starting
- takes direction well
- has excellent and professional written and oral communication skills
Hours are flexible during our business hours of M-F, 9 am to 6 pm.
Pay is entry-level, based on experience.